Music in Business
Produsing & Commercializm
Producing your own music.
Being music producer requires vast music knowlege in all its aspects as much as knowing the maket and business part of musicâ€¦
How to produce your music. The very first think we have to ask ourself it the ourselves of purpose. We ned=ed to know the market we target with our product. For ex, if we would like to have our song being played on the Radio, we need a special mix “radio play mix”, or if we want to make a commercial song “jingle” for the advertising, we need to tag the frequencies of the TV, so we need a different mix. This gives you an idea about the other aspects of producing. If the music is to be played in Europe, America, or in the school radio, or the clubs & pubs… the age group, etc it all plays a part of how you need to approach the market with your product. This is you direction of the producing your music…
Commercial aspect of music business.
Did you know that…
- Mos record deals don’t require the record company even to make a record, much less to release it?
- You don’t have to register in sena music royalties, Buma Stemra, or any other music rights company to get your copyrights?
- If we write the song together, and you write only the lirics and I write only themusic, each of us owns apiece of the music and each of us owbs a piece of the lyrics? And that neither of us can use just the music, or just the lirics, without paying the other?..
- Some film music composers can’t even write music, much less creat the arrangements for each instrument of an orchestra?
– What is music business.
– How the record royalties are computed?
– What is a copyright?
– How music publishing works?
This questions play essential roll in your presentation and sharing your music products. We are going to tag this aspects and discover the best ways to present your music, advertise & share sell.